As a Software Engineer, you will work with the remote development and support teams to contribute to all aspects related to the enhancement and maintenance of our software. This includes, but is not limited to, active software development, guiding of work, assisting with planning of new projects, and troubleshooting any problems that occur. You will report to the CTO.
- Active, hands-on participation in the development, analysis, and testing of PerkUp web applications and databases
- Collaborating with the remote teams to identify and fix technical issues
- Analyzing users’ needs and working on features to satisfy them
- Coordinating support related tasks with the support team
- Development and maintenance of the PerkUp websites (www.myperkup.com)
Core Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience or equivalent training
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a software developer (front end and back end)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Azure SQL Server (preferred) or Microsoft SQL Server
- Have worked on a software development team doing modern web application development
- Have worked in an Azure development environment with C#, Git, etc.
- Have worked with and created APIs to integrate product features
- Strong communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Banking and/or FinTech experience a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Experience working with Azure DevOps a plus
- Experience in website administration a plus
- Experience working with Twilio’s platform a plus
- Experience developing mobile applications a plus
Interested? Please send an email with your resume (and optionally a cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the Careers page.